Bedford Hills resident and mother of three, Nina Preizler turned her lifelong commitment to health and fitness into a profession after she won her battle against Breast Cancer. Now she’s working to shape healthier bodies and happier minds as owner and operator of Lexington Avenue Gym & Rock Steady Boxing Westchester.
The Lexington Avenue Gym is a Boxing For Fitness, Personal Training & Crossfit 5,000 Square Foot Facility. It’s the largest personal training facility in Westchester County and has been in business for 15 years.
With over 20 years of fitness experience, 10 years spent teaching in New York City and Westchester, and a Masters Degree in Bilingual and ESL Education, Nina brings a unique passion and energy in to helping others achieve their health & fitness goals.
In addition to her teaching experience, Nina’s personal and professional credentials include:
- Rock Steady Boxing Certified Coach
- Level 1 CrossFit Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Certification
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Science – SUNY Stony Brook
- Masters Degree in Bilingual & ESL Education – Queens College
- Avid Practitioner of CrossFit & Boxing for Fitness
- 20+ years of experience in Track, Spinning, Kickboxing, and CrossFit
- 3rd Degree Brown Belt in Shotokan Karate
- Captain of NCAA Track & Field and Cross-Country Teams at Stonybrook University
- Sub 4 hour finish of NYC marathon
- Married 20+ Years & Mother of 3 children